legal Claims Supervisor –is responsible for the monitoring and management of Investigations and Legal sourced cases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates clear ability to work with others and promotes a collaborative environment that facilitates growth of other team members and colleagues
- Interacts with all Clients, Tangiers personnel, Lawyers, Claimants and other third parties in a professional and appropriate manner always safeguarding the company image and reputation.
- Devise and implement case management plan for complex cases
- Supervises and monitors department’s Operational and financial performance
- Supports all Investigation team members with their cases.
- Effective communication with claimants, clients, Lawyers, Case Managers, Field Agents and any other Third party involved in the case.
- Appropriately and completely documents case activity in line with market best practice and company procedures.
- Facilitates case logistics as required.
- Participates in clients visits as required.
- Effectively manages computer technology to adequately document case management and accomplish other aspects required for daily operation
- Other duties may be assigned as need arises