We are now looking for a Accountant/Finance Officer to join our US team.
As a Accountant/Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Undnertaking daily duties - bookkeeping, payments, issuing of invoices and adhoc requirements.
- Coordination with Tangiers overseas offices.
- Preparation of management accounts, financial statements, Tax returns and compliance.
- Responsible of monthly payroll.
- Performing bank, inter-company and other month-end reconciliations as necessary.
- Assisting in the external statutory audit process.
- Liasing with third parties such as banks, auditors, legal etc.
- A minimum of five years working experience in a similar role.
- University qualification at Masters level.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and advanced knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint including accounting software such as Xero and Sage.
- Ability to thrive working as part of a team with minimal supervision and a positive approach towards challenges and problem solving.
- This position calls for an ambitious individual, with a keen aptitude to learn, a head for figures and an eye for the future.