Summary of Position:
The handling, placing and oversight of specific clients’ insurance accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Daily handling of Clients’ Insurance accounts including communications reviews, reporting, guidance or any other advice required on technical, legal or practical aspects of Insurance and risk management.
2. Responding to and assisting in enquiries from prospective clients.
3. Prepare timely renewal info or new risk submissions for presentation to insurers to secure best terms for clients.
4. Meet clients to provide guidance and advice on their insurance needs and designing appropriate cost effective solutions
5. Timely execution of client’s instructions, including securing instructions, changes to the policies and claim notifications
6. Issuance of applicable company documentation and invoicing in line with office set time-lines, procedures and standards.
7. Keep abreast with market, legal and statutory developments.
8. Check and vet any documentation issued by Insurers before submitting to Clients.
9. Abide at all times with office procedures, market best practice or statutory/compliance requirements as indicated.
10. Assist in the collection of premia and other dues from Clients.
11. Aim to maximise the company’s overall revenue, minimising overall costs acting always at the highest ethical standards.
12. Explore and promote business opportunities for other members of Tangiers Group.
13. Assist with other duties as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Special Requirements : State Insurance Licence for Work Comp, Property and Casualty lines
Your application was submitted successfully.